Wednesday, June 18, 2008

God Magnified


Today was filled with work and busyness. I can't help but be amazed about the children in my class when they wrote their essay about the great lesson that I presented to them. The story of "God With No Hands" somehow brought different reactions among my students. Some realized that there is somehow a scientific explanation behind the creation of the whole universe. It's just so fulfilling to know that the story really had an impact in their young minds. "God is powerful" is the main core of their explanations which was rather uncommon for their age to fathom. Aside from that they realized also how vast the universe was and how everything in this world follow God's rules. We give them the key to the universe and today I did it. As I give the key I see in them the good stewards God want them to be. I know I must focus on what they are to become rather than what they are now.

No comments: