Eto ang napansin ko ngayong araw na 'toh. Well, I noticed that mas maraming tao sa beach kesa simbahan. Well, at kung gaano kasiksikan ang mga food chains last Friday and yesterday, ngayon ay the total opposite. Baket kaya ganun? Anyway, I had my hair cut today. I am still bothered by it. Lol. Thanks for those who visited me in this blog. Salamat ha. Anyway, eto yung mga blog na gusto kong i-araw-araw (they're like drugs for me, caffeine and cocaine combined, not in order):
1. bianca.- Kay Bianca ng PBB 'yan. I like the way she writes and her opinions are malaman. As a role model, she speaks of what Filipino youth should aspire and dream about. Personally, i like her more as an ordinary individual and blogger rather than her showbiz counterpart.
2. THE DAILY PANDA, Sendorero - Maganda ang mga post at ideas nila. When I want to bloghop and read something serious, dito ako tumatambay.
3. "=== MgaEpal.com ===", The Great Maldito, wickedmouth.com, goyo's adventure, Pluma Ni Jepoy, KA-BLOGS-TUGAN - These blogs always brighten my day, always drive away those silly clouds floating on my head, maintain my sanity when I'm on the brink of breaking down. Phew!
4. Waiting for my Rocket to Come, Love FREELY♥, The Journey of a Restless Soul, The Journey of the Prodigal Daughter - These blogs are inspiring as well as amusing. Sometimes, I want to be an anthropologist to study man. Tumatambay din ako dito na may dalang kape. Lol.
5. Pinoy Gossip Boy - For the chisms, dito ako sumesegwey. Hehehe...
Thanks guys for inspiring me! Always pushing my self to the limit.