Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blogging Like a Bunny

I was so bored and sleepy at the same time, so I had blog hopping..and guess what? Found something! These are the things I stumbled upon:

1. Mostly Useless Things I Want - A blog mostly about bizarre things that sometimes you really wish you have. My fave is the animal paper clips and wooden buttons (literally). Lol.
2. 30 brilliant examples of direct mail marketing - I like the rich ideas...and the style.
3. Color Patterns and Combinations - I really want to learn this one. This will be good for my future projects. I saw a book about such topic but it costs 900Php. Expensive. :(
4. Creating Website - This can be helpful especially to those who wants readily-prepared lay-outs. Easy to use. And FREE!
5. Flyers Design - This is for my inspiration. Infinite possibilities. ;)
I think that's it. Time to sleep. *yawn*
“Breathe. Know that the Internet has no eraser.”
~Liz Strauss

No comments: