Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Poodle Among the Cats


It was supposed to be Victoria, the white kitten in the play. (O.~) But I was shocked when Bea arrived in a head dress and costume which made me react, "Oh! i never know there was a poodle in Cats?.." It was a bit hilarious and amusing in a way. But I love the way she wore her costume. Beautiful girl.

This July, our very own Lea Salonga will be doing the role of Grizabella in the famous musical in CCP. I love musicals, plays and the likes. I don't know where did I get this fascination. I watched movies with themes like this with perfect gusto. I watched all movies, from Romeo and Juliet to Sweeney Todd to Cats. But one thing is so sad. I haven't watched a single show on stage. Huhuhuhu. Such a tease. A paradox of life.

That's why right now I am deciding whether to empty my pocket for a ticket for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. I want to watch "CATS". I want to watch Lea Salonga perform. I want to watch it. aaaaawww.. I know this will be another expense but I know the experience will be eternal. I hope someone will free me a ticket. Wishful thinking. Anyway...

This (our presentation for Foundation Day) was last last year...and I still remember and love it. Yay!





No comments: