Sunday, March 14, 2010

Proud To Be Pinoy! Manny Wins!

I am not really a fan of boxing. Nor even of Manny Pacquiao. But I can't help but be proud as a Filipino, that once again Manny raised the glory of our country a pedestal higher. An exaggeration but truth at the same time. Hehehe. Every time a Filipino achieves a feat I can't help but be drowned with my nationalistic spirit. So intoxicating. Maganda talagang maging Pinoy. We've been through bad times but still our country, our fellow Filipinos, are still wearing the same strength and endurance tested by time. Congratz Manny!

2 comments:

Just creative said...

Manny won but I wasn't satisfied with the fight! or maybe I was just used to Manny's way of knocking out his opponents... :)

The Rookie Blogger said...

the game was very predictable... I hate it.!