Sunday, March 14, 2010

On Atheism

I read an article from an atheist website and I find it disturbing. The moral values of human beings may be suffering corruption but it doesn't mean we will lose our respect for each other. We may have different beliefs and ideals yet it is not our slightest right to indignify each other. We despise what others do yet we do not evaluate ourselves first. I find atheism disturbing. I like anything that deals with science. I like scientific explanation of things. But i don't like the way people use science. Science should be a key to explain how vast and infinite God is. I hope I can have time to post bits from "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?" series. I hope this can rekindle Christianity in its pristine message.

Please read also: The Question Christians...


I found this from this link. I found this one amusing and confusing (Why did they ask?).

Genesis: Absurdity

  1. God creates light and separates light from darkness, and day from night, on the first day. Yet he didn't make the light producing objects (the sun and the stars) until the fourth day (1:14-19). 1:3-5
  2. Plants are made on the third day before there was a sun to drive their photosynthetic processes (1:14-19). 1:11
Easy explanation: Because God is light and he is also life, the world and the plants don't need the sun first because God is there. God sets order first in our cosmos. It is just funny how atheists equate their knowledge with God's. We desperately explain things with what minimal knowledge we humans have.

No comments: